Located literally a few steps from the Santa Maria Novella train station, in a building sealed away from the street noise, this stylish furnished two-bedroom apartment is perfect for its accessibility and comfort making it the perfect spot from where to explore Florence.
A stunning living room with 2 comfortable sofas and a large flat screen HDTV, a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances, and a dining table with four designer chairs will welcome you upon entering the apartment.
From the living room you have access to the master bedroom which has a queen size bed, an en-suite half bathroom, and a large closet.
The second bedroom is smaller with a double bed and a large closet. A full bathroom with shower is located between the two bedrooms.
Large double layered and secure windows provide bright natural light into the apartment. There are also two small terraces, one accessible from the living room and the other one from the smaller bedroom.
The apartment has all the features that you expect your accomodation to include, such as WIFI, AC, flat screen TV (BBC channels included) ,dishwasher, microwave, toaster, filter coffee machine, hairdryer.
The flat is entirely at your disposal. During your stay, you will have access to: -Wi Fi Fibre Optics Broadband Connection -Air Conditioning -Heating System -DTT Television -Hair Dryer -Fresh and Clean Linen and Towel -Dishwasher -Ironing Set
Every time the guest requires our help.
The Santa Maria Novella Church is the very first basilica in Florence and dates back to the mid-13th century. It is Florence’s main Dominican church and contains many of Florence’s artistic masterpieces and funerary chapels of prominent Florentine families who funded many of the frescoes within the church. Giorgio Vasari was the architect who designed the first remodeling of the basilica in 1567 which was commissioned by Cosimo I de’ Medici, the first Grand Duke of Tuscany.
Throughout the year there are markets held within the piazza such as the Chocolate Fair and recent renovations have been made to the center of the square with the installation of new benches and patches of roses creating a nice place to hang-out. The piazza’s restaurants are also great places to go and enjoy dinner or lunch.
Located conveniently across the street from the piazza is the Santa Maria Novella Train Station. It’s inauguration was in 1848 and only went to Pistoia and Pisa. Today the railway commutes to the main cities in Italy and is one of the busiest stations in the country with almost 60 million people traveling to and from Florence per year.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!