This incredible apartment is located in 'Australia 108', the Highest Residence in the Southern Hemisphere. Walking into the grand Sky Lobby will be mesmerising; premium finishes and a stunning lounge area representing royalty.
Reserve this place now to be one of the first guests to experience Australia 108 in all its glory!
1. Only 1 set of keys is provided.
This apartment is well equipped and suited to families of all ages, friendship groups and international travellers.
4-seat dining set
Cozy couch + cushions
Incredible city skyline views
1 Queen Bed
1 Double Bed
Clean luxurious linens & towels
High quality mattress
Body Wash + Hand Soap + Shampoo + Conditioner
Washing Machine & Dryer
Basic Cooking Items (e.g. pots and pans)
Kettle, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven, Cutlery
Free WIFI - details will be sent to you or are in the manual provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Australia 108 is still under construction and is expected to finish in 2020. Therefore, please expect some degree of noise and disturbance by the construction.
Guests will have secure access to the building and apartment, as well as its amenities: Indoor Pool & Sauna
Please ensure that you respect your neighbours, and keep the noise levels to a reasonable level at night time.
Interaction with Guests:
Please contact me via platform messaging and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
This is Melbourne: home to the most fortunate people in the world. With a sophisticated café culture, vibrant arts and sporting calendar, superlative educational institutions and relaxed outdoor lifestyle, Melbourne holds the crown as the most liveable, lovable city on the planet.
Southbank is Melbourne's bustling waterfront hub, which is renowned for restaurants, public art and stylish retailers. It is near the following attractions:
Southgate - Looking over Melbourne from the opposite bank of the Yarra, Southgate is a unique restaurant, shopping and entertainment precinct. Set over three levels, there’s a range of eateries, bars and cafes to discover.
Melbourne Recital Centre - Known for its honeycomb exterior, the Melbourne Recital Centre combines cutting-edge architecture and stage technology with state-of-the-art acoustics.
Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) - The Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) is a flagship Australian contemporary art space, and a leading centre for the artistic and wider communities to participate in a critically engaged contemporary art culture that encourages curiosity and transformation. Gallery entry is always free.
Arts Centre Melbourne - With an array of venues under its spire, the Arts Centre is the flagship of the performing arts in Victoria and focal point of the cultural precinct.
Ponyfish Island - Found floating under the Pedestrian Bridge, Southbank and accessible from stairs descending from above, Ponyfish Island is a haven for wonderers and wanderers.
Crown Entertainment Complex - A mini city of shopping, dining and entertainment on the banks of the Yarra River, the Crown Entertainment Complex takes up two whole city blocks. Shoppers come to browse luxury labels at Prada, Chanel, Bulgari and Burberry.
Malthouse Theatre - Malthouse Theatre is contemporary, boundary-pushing theatre that collaborates with local and international artists to put provocative, entertaining and authentic human experiences on stage.
Eureka Skydeck 88 - Eureka is perfectly positioned for a complete 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne's CBD, sports precinct, Docklands and everything in between.
The 58 tram stop is right at your doorstep, and the 12, 96 & 109 tram stops are an 8 minute walk from the building.
Melbourne's hub for trains and public transport, Flinders St Station is a 3 minute walk from the building as well, making getting around a walk in the park.
Other Things to Note:
STRICT House Rules:
1. NO SMOKING, PARTIES or PETS. Smoking will be charged with a $500 fine if done in the apartment.
2. Please keep the noise levels to an appropriate level always - respect your neighbours. We may evict you if we receive many noise complaints.
3. Max number of guests is shown on the listing, do not have more guests without notifying me first.
4. When cooking, you must use the range hood so as to not set off the fire alarm. If the alarm goes off, the fire department will be called and the full fee will be charged to you.
5. Look after your keys and e-tag! If either one of them is lost, you will be charged for a new set of keys ($250).
6. Don't lock yourself out, because if it happens and I'm in a situation where I'm unable to help, we will need to call for external assistance and you will be charged for the fee ($200).
7. Please check-out by 10am. Late check-outs will incur a $100 fee.
8. Please leave the apartment in a similar condition to when you checked in. Costs from any damages, theft and losses will be passed on to you on top of your security deposit, which will be claimed ($500). It will be your responsibility.
9. NO eating in the bedrooms.
10. Please dispose of excess rubbish at the rubbish disposal located near the lift.
11. $20 key drop fees incur for check-ins for late check-in hours (9pm-12am). $50 fees occur for check-ins after 12am. This will need to be paid directly to the delivery person - if not, it will be charged via Airbnb.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM