A modern, well facilitated, one bedroom, self catering, air-conditioned apartment at Saldanha's beautiful Kyle gardens complex in Baga/Calangute, just off the Baga Road An excellent location, shared swimming pool The apartment accommodates 4 people. The apartment is ground floor and has a hall, bedroom and separate kitchen plus ensuite bathroom and a bath! Kyle gardens is a popular choice both in and out of season due to its proximity to Baga and Calangute Beach.
Kyle gardens is a well managed complex situated at Saunta Waddo Situated very close to the beach.
It has a large swimming pool located in the centre of the complex. There is a small beauty parlour on site, it has a secure compound with 24hr security. There are small convenience shops outside. Kyle gardens is conveniently situated between Calangute and Baga centres. Both are easily walkable to. Both offer a plethora of bars, restaurants, nightly entertainment.
This neat looking well-appointed apartment is in the perfect location for a Goa holiday. Very close to Calangute all the shops, restaurants, clubs and beach with its beach shacks are just a short stroll away.
- linens provided (changed weekly)
- the accommodation will sleep up to 4 guests (2 + 2)
- for short term stays the accommodation can accommodate;
- 2 extra guests using;
- 1 x sofa bed
The combined living and sleeping space is open planned.
The room benefits from being off the ground floor as it benefits from a breeze, it is light and airy. There is a large double bed and a small sofa-bed
- double size bed
- night tables
- bed linen
- air conditioning
- sleeps 2 occupants
The living room has seating for 4 and leads to the bedroom
- sofa bed
- lounge seats 3 people comfortably
- ceiling fan
- satellite TV
- coffee table
- table and chairs
- air conditioning
The kitchen is suitable for the preparation of snacks and simple meals
- cooking hob
- electric hob
- electric kettle
- crockery & cutlery
- iron and ironing board
- 1 bathroom
- towels provided (changed weekly)
- complimentary soap/shampoo & toilet rolls on arrival
You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin
- full bathroom (bath & shower)
- hot water provided via a geyser
- shower curtain
- air conditioning (all rooms)
- smoking on balconies only
- free weekly cleaning
- house cleaning optional
- late check out available
- separate entry
- safe box
- first aid kits
- early check-in available (if available small charge)
- late check outs (if available small charge)
- essentials on arrival (toilet rolls, soap, shampoo, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water)
- daily cleaning available (if available small charge)
Outside the apartment there is a pool at ground level for use by guests, centrally located to bars and restaurants all within easy walking distance.
- external lighting
- security guard
- 24 hour security
- family/kids friendly
- communal pool
- gated complex
- paid parking within the Resort - INR 100 per day for 4 wheelers and INR 20 per day for 2 wheelers subject to change at any time and payable directly to security please request a receipt from security this is not included in the booking cost
- car not necessary
- serviced apartment
- entire place set up for guests
- family / child friendly
- suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- distance to Baga beach 2.6 kilometers
- distance to nearest bar & restaurant 50 meters
Check-in times are from 14:00 to 22:00
- with prior arrangement by email, where possible, we will accommodate early check-ins, we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand, without any promises!
- a (small charge applicable) please contact us in advance for information
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- after check in guests will get full access to all the accommodation
- all resort facilities
- communal swimming pool
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- we will once the deposit is paid, send you welcome and check in details and request you to complete Registration. (Compulsory Registration is required, this is Indian Law) for the property and provide us with arrival details, so we can arrange to meet you / hand over keys
- we are just a phone message away if problems arise
- we can arrange your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- we are here in Goa to be of assistance to you during your stay
- we can help arrange, your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- the property is self check in, all details will be sent to you prior to checkin via email
- we will provide for guests staying longer than 7 days, a weekly clean & linen change that is included in the price
Other Things To Note
Please note that this is self catering accommodation. As such if you are looking for services of starred hotels then this may not be the right choice for you as you don't get daily housekeeping included nor any room service as in hotels. Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Please be sure about your comfort level with all this before making a booking. If you are not sure then discuss it first before booking.
Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Linen is changed only once mid week for those booking for 1 week or more. For bookings for 3 to 4 days - no change of linen or towels is done. However, if it is required then the same can be provided for an extra charge. We repeatedly are asked why cleaning is not included. Please understand that this is a self catering apartment and many guests do not like to pay for the extra cleaning. They are happy doing it themselves.
Please email and arrange with us before your check-in so we can arrange this cover, if you require it.
Complimentary toiletries, tea bags, coffee, water etc. are provided only for the check in day so that the guests do not have to go out to buy these things immediately on arrival. After that you have to arrange it yourself.
We offer excellent coordination, and assistance in terms of booking and otherwise. With a keen emphasis on comfort we score high on cleanliness and assistance of any sort.
Baga is situated to the North of Calangute, in Goa. It is a place where there are a lot of restaurants, hotels and shops and it is usually packed with tourists. Baga Beach in North Goa may be touristy and busy but for those who like action, it’s one of the most happening beaches on the coast. There are various water sports along the beach including paragliding, boat trips, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, or take a ride on a jet ski. Dolphin spotting trips and island trips are on offer and there is plenty of scope for bird watching. Yoga classes are very popular. Fishing trips can also be arranged. Fine dining restaurants, along with a pulsating nightlife.
However, many people are simply content lazing on the sun lounges in front of the beach shacks all day and feasting on a steady supply of food, beer, and cocktails.
Baga beach however is less crowded when compared to Calangute beach. The Baga Creek joins the sea to the North. To reach the opposite bank there is a small concrete bridge. At the mouth of the creek is the bus station from where buses run for Panaji and Calangute, the road coming from Calangute ends here. Taxis are available and there are also lots of places where one can hire scooters or motorbikes.
Baga is quite famous when it comes to nightlife as one can find some very popular clubs and discos here. People here in Baga are generous and entertaining. There are several markets close by. There is the famous Wednesday flea market at Anjuna Beach and two Saturday night markets at Arpora, and will satisfy even the best shopaholics.
Explore along the North Goa coastline with its stunning white sands and blue seas and you can find many empty peaceful coves for that true 'Touch of Paradise'.
North Goa on the shores of the Arabian Sea. It lies 10 km away from Panaji, the capital of the Indian state of Goa. The population of Goa is a mixture of Christian, Hindu and Muslim so festivals are celebrated almost daily giving Goa an almost non stop party atmosphere. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the colourful and exotic night markets where one can buy locally made, handcrafted goods, antiques as well as European goods.
To get a sense of the history of Goa take a tour to Old Goa with its fascinating temples and churches or visit the Spice Farm and help to bathe the elephants. The waterfalls at Dudhsagar are also a very popular where you can feed the monkeys and then take a jeep ride through the National Park before cooling off in the natural lake at the bottom of the falls. Local supermarkets, chemists, banks (ATMs), opticians etc. can be found in all along the villages of the North Coast. Check out some of Goa’s happening bars, nightclubs and discotheques, Mayem Lake and the Kesarval spring are ideal picnic spots. Try your luck at Goa’s famous casinos.
Everything you need is within walking distance. Transport is not required from this location as it is quite central. Taxi drivers won't miss you! Taxi, taxi. Yep you won't go far without being asked if you want one. There are lots to choose from. If you want to be more independent, bike or car hire is easily done. Buses to Calangute and Anjuna run close by. The beach is a 5-minute walk away.